Before the weather gets too cold please can all our Static Holiday Home owners let us know if they would like Dylan to do their drain downs. We have got limited availability so please book quickly!
There are many benefits to draining your holiday home down for the Winter but a major reason is your insurance may be invalid if you do not take the necessary steps when winterising your holiday home. It will also give you peace of mind that when your away from your holiday home and the temperatures drop your holiday home with be safe.
Please refer to your insurance policy handbooks to check their requirements.
Winter preparation for your Holiday Home/Lodge.
Soft Drain Down 2019
- Turn off water supply to holiday home
- Put anti-freeze in all toilets/cisterns/sink traps
- Place central heating boiler into frost mode
- Radiator thermostatic valves put on frost setting
- Check central heating fluid for correct winter protection
- Leave outside tap in the open position (if fitted)
- Leave all taps inside the holiday home in the open position
- Disconnection of shower hose
- Re-connection in the Spring
No Responsibility taken if boiler goes to lock out mode or power failure.
Gas will be used if Temperature drops below 5◦c